< Back to About
Publications featuring the project
Please find below the publications that were featuring the European Standards of Care for Newborn Health project:
Publications citing or referencing the project
Please find below publications that cite or reference the European Standards of Care for Newborn Health project:
- WHO. WHO recommendations for care of the preterm or low birth weight infant. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2022.
- UEMS. European training requirements in neonatology. 2021:18. April 2021.
- WHO. Standards for improving quality of care for small and sick newborns in health facilities. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020.
- Moral‐Pumarega MT, Tejada‐Palacios P, López‐Maestro M, Soriano‐Ramos M, Barceló‐Mendiguchía A, Pallás‐Alonso CR. Holding a baby in the Kangaroo mother care position is feasible for retinopathy of prematurity screening. Acta Paediatr. 10. July 2019;apa.14897.
- Banerjee S, Fernandez R, Fox GF, Goss KCW, Mactier H, Reynolds P, et al. Surfactant replacement therapy for respiratory distress syndrome in preterm infants: United Kingdom national consensus. Pediatr Res. 2019 Feb 19.